Databases Covered by This Guide: MasterFile Premier; Business Source Elite; Alt Healthwatch; Health Source: Consumer Edition; Health Source: Nursing Edition; Newspaper Source; Primary Search
The Result List Screen has three columns—Narrow your Results, All Results, and Limit your Results.
· The article title link takes you to the citation information and/or the full text. Place your mouse over the Preview icon to view the Abstract.
· Any available Image Quick View results appear as thumbnail images you can click to view an image from an article.
· Narrow your results
· You can narrow by source type, subject, journal, author, and more.
· Limit your results
· Select any of the limiters displayed and click Update. A revised Result List displays.
· You can refine your search even more by clicking the Search Options link under Limit your results.
· To save an article to the Folder, click the Add to Folder link. To view the items in your Folder, click the Go to Folder View link.
· From the Citation or the Folder view, click the Print , E-mail , or Save icon and follow the directions on the screen. You can print, e-mail or save several results at the same time by saving them to the Folder, and then printing, e-mailing or saving all at once.
· Use the Cite icon to view your results in popular citation formats such as MLA and APA.
· Use the Export icon to export your results in a bibliographic manager format of your choice.
To save your results for future use, be sure to sign in to your
personal account (My EBSCOhost). Once you sign in, your results
are saved to the Folder, and can be retrieved at any time.
· To view the Help System, click the Help link at the top right corner of the screen.
· When the Help link appears, you can click the link and help for the screen you are on will display.