As part of the statewide World Book subscription, citizens can read the eBooks on their mobile devices through the World Book eBook app.
• Visit the Google Play Store, for Android products, or the Apple App Store, for iOS devices, to download the app. The app name is World Book eBooks.
• When the download is complete, it will launch.
• Log on with your personal eBooks account. If you do not have one, visit World Book eBooks on your browser to create one.
• Download eBooks to enjoy reading!
To download and view books, follow these steps in the World Book eBooks app:
• Log on with your personal account and scroll to see the available eBooks.
• To download a title, tap on the download icon ( ) in the center of the book.
• All downloaded titles will be in the “Show Downloaded” section of the app.